Would you be upset?

Would you be upset if the way you found out your sister got married is because she updated her facebook page?

I am happy for her, but it would have been nice if someone could have told me that she was getting married today.

Not really a "just for fun" category but I couldn't locate a family one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be hurt I wasn't informed of such an important event.

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I WOULD BE UPSET IF THAT HAD HAPPEN MY FAMILY KEEPS ANUFF THINGS FROM ME AS IT IS.
    auntie335

Answer by auntie335 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would be pretty hurt, even if my sister and I didn't really have a relationship. That's a pretty big life event to not tell your sister about. I'm sorry.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would be pretty hurt too. Are you and your sister close? Was it a big wedding, or a civil ceremony? It definitely would have been nice if someone could have at least told you instead of just letting you find out on your own.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Concidering my relationship with my sister , yes I would be hurt, but she would never do such a thing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes i would be shocked that all of a sudden she planned it or even did such a thing and i found out on Facebook!!!

i wouldnt comment under it, i'd MAKE SURE i would catch her while she was not busy and call her butt up and see what kind of excuse she would have for not telling me! if your not comfortable with that, i would comment under it and say something like "wow, i didnt even know!"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Are you part of her life? If you are activily involved in her life than I would be hurt but if you aren't close that is just once of the consequences. My Brother and I aren't as close as we once were we find out things third hand about eachother all the time. But I still love him :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That must hurt. So sorry that's happening to you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes I would be upset...I feel like I am close with my sisters so it would really hurt to find out that way
    Ktbugsmom22

Answer by Ktbugsmom22 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes, I would be upset. I am sorry that happened.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2011