15 weeks & feels like my boobies are on fire. HELP moms.

I have small boobs im a 36A, well i was before i got pregnant.lol
My little girls start to hurt more at night, then when im sleeping they hurt like CRAZYY.
somtimes when i move during the night i have to hold them THEN move, Because any movement & oh boy. OUCH!!!!!!!

This is my secound pregnancy, & with my son they didnt hurt this bad. I know every pregnancy is different, but this is just to much...

Any tips on what i can do to clam down the pain ?
& has anyone gone/ is going through this bad pain too ?

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sports bra to keep the movement to a minimum at night helps. Good, well fitting bra during the day. If they are feeling heavier, you may want to avoid underwire, even during the day, so you don't hurt them.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Lotion ! just on the breast, not the nipples.. Because if you decide to breastfeed it could potentially have an effect on the health of your nipples. Just lotion on them, or maybe try a warming gel? Hope it helps !
    sbushman13011

Answer by sbushman13011 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I thought I was having issues lol mine hurt when they get touched or in the shower!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011