Have you or anyone you know experienced weird neuro symptoms?

For the past few weeks I have had all kinds of strange things happening and end up at the ER only to get no help....It started with heart palpitations then muscle weakness and aches...loss of appetite...no energy..hard to focus...can hear squishy sounds in my neck...smelled ammonia...unexplained rash on right cheek that comes and goes...tingling in legs and hands....burning sensation through body...tremors and muscle spasms.....it's been rough. And not all symptoms happen at the same time...I am waiting to see a neurologist and cardiologist...its depressing and upsetting that my regular doc is not treating it with urgency..just don't understand having to suffer...need some answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• Anxiety?
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I hope you get some answers soon! The waiting is really hard. goodluck
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011