Farting??

How can you not laugh at it???

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i love a good fart..unless its directed at me, under the covers from my dh. he calls them 'dutch ovens'..and he doesn't do it often, for fear of getting his arse kicked..again.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Is this a dude?
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I hate it, I know we all do it....

I think it is gross, when people do it in inappropriate places, or don't say excuse me...

Nasty!!! If it comes out unexpectdly like when I am tickling my kids it is funny but I run, eeeewwww, I don't want to smell it...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• LOL no Im not a dude(an infected hair on an elefants butt) but a femal(An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova.) LOL!! WHO FINDS FARTING FUNNY LOL!!!!! :) :) :) :)

lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• LOL yea I agree with you KFree907 i think it is funny in the privacy of my own home .. and not during meal time lol
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think it is gross, and I don't like having to smell it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think they are hilarious. Not the smell, but the sound.
    And like mentioned before, it's in the privacy of our own home.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i think it is gross but i still cant help to laugh wneh it happens lol...maybe i laugh out of emberasment lolahahah
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I live in a house full of boys - it's hysterical here - for most of us.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It should not be laughed at. Young people have a difficult time distinguishing when it is a funny thing and when to ignore it. So it is always appropriate to ignore a fluff. That way kids do not get use to the idea of laughing at an embarassing body function.
    I remember being in Target's check out line. The women in front of me probably was in her 60s, she fluffed. The check out person, a young women, laughed out loud and said "You FARTED". The women was very embarassed. It was obvious that the checkout person had no idea how inappropriate that was. I wondered about her parents and her community.
    In my opinion it should have been more embarrassing for the check out person than the older women. She was so crude.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011