Is it to early to put up Christmas decorations?

I'm so anxious and excited!! My son is three this year and I really think he is going to understand most of what's going on, and I'm ready to get started!!!

AnnHenderson

Asked by AnnHenderson at 1:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I really think it depends on your personal preference. I usually wait until Thanksgiving is over. (Okay, the day after.) However, all up and down my block there are houses already getting it done.
    SugarAndSpiceX3

Answer by SugarAndSpiceX3 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• YES!!!! Not until after Thanksgiving!!! Lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol i'm ready too but i need new decorations so i have to wait i normally wait til like the first of dec. but my dd is one now and i am soo dang excited if you are ready go for it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm going to put the lights and figures outside on Friday it's going to be 65, perfect weather for that. However, we don't turn them on until Thanksgiving night.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have already but up my tree up I couldn't wait to see how my daughter reacted to the lights
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Personally, I think it's too early. We don't even consider doing anything until after Thanksgiving.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 1:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I dont think its too early, but defintiely wait till thanksgiving or the day after for the tree or lights! LOL
    mamajojo

Answer by mamajojo at 1:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am soooo ready but my SO would freak on me if I even tried. I have to wait till the day after Thanksgiving.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i put mine up to early last year, like right about now...and i got sick of it before christmas came around..lol. so im going to wait until thanksgiving to do it this time.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes its too early!! Wait till after Thanksgiving at least. Geesh going to the store and seeing all the crap is bad enough!
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 8:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008