Tyson BBQ Chicken Strips - Like them?

I bought some and yuck no one in my house liked them and they are not picky eaters.

Did I get a bad batch or are they really that bad?

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I prefer to buy regular chicken tenders and put the BBQ sauce that my family likes on them. My family is particular about our BBQ....and we usually have 2 or 3 different kinds to put on the chicken.
    I'm all for ease when it comes to dinners, but have honestly never tried the preseason, precooked meats for a reason.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I never tried tyson, but am trying them tonight.

Not being mean but I hope it was not a good batch, we usually eat the crispy strips or hot wings...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• They are "okay" but we usually just take boneless chicken breasts, cut them into strips, bread them, fry them and enjoy
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Tyson is just nasty anyway, IMO. My kids love chicken stuff, but won't eat that one brand - it's the only kind they don't like and they are not picky eaters!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I usually do mine from scratch as well.... every once in a while you want to do a quickie meal ...... its to be expected it won't be as good but I didn't expect that bad.
    Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2011