What's the best and worst thing you've ever done to/for your children?

ashleyaction

Asked by ashleyaction at 11:20 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Best thing was learn patience in dealing with their struggles and individual special needs, the worst...letting my son spend way too much time playing computer games everyday. He's an aspie..trying to get him to play with regular toys is like trying to swim upstream.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• worst ting is letting her watch too much tv, its someting I didnt want to happen but somehow it has:( Best ting is all the life experiences we've had together, any chance we get we hop on a train to go visiting different places, spent the summer goin to beaches, the zoo, wildlife parks, museums. Crazy saving at the moment so we can take a trip to Paris. shes obsessed wit the place.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 12:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Best: Surprising them with a weekend trip to Comic Con to meet their hero, Stan Lee. My son's face when Stan Lee and Ari Avad led an entire room in Happy Birthday to my oldest was PRICELESS!

Worst: I don't have NEARLY enough patience with them as I should.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• best ...getting my kids out of the town we use to live in
    worst....not see my kids getting in wrong crowd
    galfromwva

Answer by galfromwva at 3:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011