How can I trigger my labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i need to know the samething lol. how many wks r u?
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 1:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol! You are like the 3rd person to ask this today! I'm a doula and I have two clients outside of this forum asking me the same thing.

Sex, nipple stimulation, walking, squatting, or...you could just let nature take it's course. How many weeks are you, and are you dilated or effaced at all?
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 1:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i kno this isnt my post but i have a question 4 the doula. would nipple stimulation make my colostum leak to much that i wont have any left 4 the baby?
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 1:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• the easiest way to do it and not involving meds is basically take long walks every day some time even twice a day
    ocean122489

Answer by ocean122489 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• NO! You will keep making it until your milk comes in. If you don't breastfeed then eventually the milk will go away, but not the colostrum. In fact, if you are leaking colostrum, (not every woman does by the way) it may make you make more.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 1:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ok my water broke when i was having sex with my first. my second i walked and walked. sex, never tried nipple stimulation though. but the things i did try didnt help me. i went int labor christmas day.
    and teenmom17 yes you would still have enough for the baby.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• WITH MY FIRST I TOOK LIKE 4TBL SPOONS OF TOR OIL LIKE AROUND 6PM TUES. THEN AT LIKE 3 AM WEDNESDAY I STARTED GETTING CONTRACTIONS AND DRANK LOTS OF CHAMOMILLE TEA! BY 11:15IHAD MY SON!
    Ms.YaZmIn

Answer by Ms.YaZmIn at 8:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008