What is something positive you've thought about today?

I was thinking this morning as soon as I woke up how funny and sweet my kids are, how much I love them and just how empty my life would be without them. I love them so much!

What have you thought about today that touched your heart?

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 11:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That everything in my life that I don't like CAN and WILL be changed. That helps me get through those moments where I'm overwhelmed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my kids and how wonderful they are :-)
    sarah.luckylady

Answer by sarah.luckylady at 11:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• DS keeps looking at me with the cutest smile!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That I get to pick my boy up in 20 minutes, LOL.

That I have a new position at work (not that I'm setup to do the work yet, but still!).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my youngest's first birthday is in two days :D and we're moving out of this apartment and to a house within the next two months! yipeee!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The day hasn't been long, but I've thought how beautiful my children are and how lucky I am to have each one. I thought how nice it is to wake up in the morning tangled up in my husband's warm limbs! I thought how glad I am for my waher/dryer and for my dishwasher too. And I thought how great it will be to see my husband's smile and hear his appreciation when he sees it's beef stew for dinner (because I don't make it often).
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i think about that everyday too... but my first thought was i have to make and appointment.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Ben feeling sick for 2 weeks now and bit down about it as life still goes on, but anytime I feel abit wrecked my 5 year old hugs me and kisses me and tells me she'l mind me. Shes such a little sweetheart asking do I want drinks or my medicine, she keeps making me get well cards and is bein so well behaved. She makes me soooooooo happy and loved.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 12:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• 2 hour delay today ....spent more time with my kids
    galfromwva

Answer by galfromwva at 3:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011