Are you as confused as me????

Omg, I am so confused, about where my relationships is going? Will I ever be happy or am expecting too much?

Will this therapist help me out? Am I depressed or lazy??? Because I can't see to get my household together? I have to go home today and clean....

I am like what the heck is going on... Is it me??? I never was so mad.....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• It probably is you. In a nice way though. We all brand our own happiness and we all have to look out for ourselves. If you are unsure about your household or your relationships try and evaluate why and what you can do to start quelling your specific concerns. Other people may be causing you problems but only because you are letting them. Figure out where the problems are coming from and whether you can work to fix them or remove them from your life. Work on deciding what the cost of stress and mild dysfunction are and decide whether or not you want to pay it. Your life is full of choices, make them. It will be okay.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 11:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes its you.........
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Thanks for clearing that up. :)
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I agree that it is you. Nothing can work out in your life if you don't take the initiative to make it work.
    Saying "Oh it's because of this, and this, and this" is just one big excuse. Nothing is final, nothing has no turn around, so anything that isn't working out for you is your own fault.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011