get any nice Christmas gifts??

I got afew but my favourite is a necklace my partner got me, its made of sea pottery and sea glass, a lady in Ireland finds bits of broken pottery/glass on beaches and makes amazing jewellery out of it, every piece is unique and has an explanation to it. my piece is a green piece of pottery with snowflakes on it very Christmassy. So how about ye ladies get anyting nice??

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 11:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Holidays

• Our boys got me the best hair/blow dryer I have ever had! My old one I had to duct tape the sensor button so it wouldn't shut of, lol... It was so thoughtful!
    I also had my Hubby home for 2 weeks over the Holidays, that's a gift in itself because he works away from home a month at a time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• BTW, Your necklace sounds beautiful!
    MrsLeftlane

• a tervis tumbler with the broncos logo on in and the snap on lid! and a bottle of my fave purfume! have not gotten any of that in 3 years!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 11:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thank u, he got it on ETSY under IRISHSEAGLASS she has amazing stuff and realy gud prices.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My husband stocked me up on Aveda products for the year! I love them and always feel a little sheepish about spending the money for them (but I always do anyway because it's the only thing I've found that works), so he went out and asked the salesperson what I usually buy in a year (looking into my PurePriviledge Rewards) and he bought all of it! Sweet!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My hubby got me a sony cyber-shot and not even 3 days after Christmas DD had it ran over with her VW car we had gotten her. :( :( It was a great gift while it lasted.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• aww can it be fixed??
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My parents gave me a $100 gift card to Victoria's Secret. (When my mom asked what I wanted/needed, I said new bras, and I said I'd prefer VS because I can find my size and they stood up to wear better than my other ones.)

My kids gave me a really NICE VIP gift set from my favorite musician when he released his new album. It includes access to the private meet & greet at the concert of my choice.

And one of my besties gave me new dishes with areally pretty and personal pattern on them.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We got lots of gift cards, which is always nice. I got some really nice outfits and a new set of pots and pans too.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sadly no its beyond fixable!:(
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011