If you looked like a supermodel...

do you think you'd become conceited? It does seem to me much of the time that those that look and dress the best always have their noses in the air. Not everyone mind you..but many that I have seen throughout life.

What do you think...true or untrue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was a model from 16 until I was 24. I worked constantly during that time some of you probably saw my covers from back then. I enjoyed the money never really cared for the work. I was fortunate enough to be born with a face and body that was perfect for modeling. I was able to save a lot of money during that time. Most of the female models I worked with who came across concieted and snobby were women who lacked any confidence and had no self esteem. They were trying to feel better about themselves by dragging others down to where they were.

The really confident women were not that way they had a sense of self worth and were happy people. They were the ones who helped out at the charity I started and who are still my friends today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It seems like those that weren't always that way tend not to be so snobby. It's the ones who have always been perfect and popular and beautiful that tend to be particularly snobby.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• true but who can blame them, the media portray them as goddesses so they behave that way, I mean if my job was SUPER MODEL I would have a big ego and would look down on the little people..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 11:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would eat a cupcake or brownie. I do not like how thin supermodels are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• true
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Lol..that was cute anon:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If I were a Supermodel I wouldn't be sitting here on cafeboob, I would be on a beach somewhere...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I wouldn't be responding to this question :P LOL Yeah I prob would get conceited.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think I would be more proud than conceided. Of course I would know I was pretty, but I would have to work just like everybody else. Id still have to pay taxes like everybody.I might have nicer clothes, but it wouldnt mean I was smarter.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• And society wonders WHY young girls have such twisted ways of thinking in their behavior and eating habits. 

Have a brownie or two and eat a bag of chips I'd say! 

Anonymous