16 wks, Tired & need energy

I'm 16 weeks along & I've been finding that I'm getting up 2 or 3 times at night to use the bathroom, even when I don't eat or drink anything at least 2 hours before I go to bed. And then there's the fact that My SO insists on setting his alarm clock 1 hour before he really needs to wake up, and hits the snooze button EVERY 5 MINUTES, which of course keeps me up, and keeps me from resting any more. I work full time, and can usually only squeeze in a 30 minute nap depending on if I have my 3YO DD with me at lunch time (and if she'll be quiet, and not jump around while I'm trying to rest). I'm usually in bed by 8 or 9pm with the TV off. So, my question is, on the days that I can't get in my nap/rest at lunch, and I'm running out of energy during the day (by 9am, and I get up at 6:30am), what can I eat or drink to help me get my energy level up so that I can finish my work day without getting too much sugar or caffeine?

mesai

Asked by mesai at 12:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• My doctor told me exercise helps to increase your stamina here is a link that might help
    http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/health_wellness/energy_emotions/article/boost-energy-pregnancy

Also try eating smaller meals that are enriched in protein and lower the foods that are quick.

As for your husband tells him about the issues and see if he can get up on the first alarm and spend the rest of the wake up time on the couch or in the bathroom .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011