scared of the dark ?

my little 5 month old angel has been acting strange around her bedtime for the past i wanna say week ? and its just all of a sudden , her bedtime has been 8 pm every night since the night she came home from the hospital and ive never had a problem until up to a week ago , she always was fine she fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 7-8am and now she doesnt do anything but scream till 10pm and wakes up at anytime between midnight and 3 am and im not sure if she is scared of the dark or its because she is teething but everytime you enter the room she stops crying and when you leave she screams like she is hurt and we have 2 night lights one plugs into the outlet like a regular night light does and it puts off alot of light the other is an actual lamp that goes with her nursery set , ANY ADVICE ?

HavensMommy731

Asked by HavensMommy731 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope I love the dark, I can see better in the dark, except when Im driving.
    moduinne

Answer by moduinne at 12:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011