Do You have a Birth Mark?

I have one on my leg and the kids would always ask me about it, and I was always embarassed as a child. Do you have one, how did you as a child handle the question?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My sister, dad, grandma and I all have the same birthmark on the back of our necks
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have a cafe au lait birthmark on the inside of my leg. It looks like Pac Man and everyone thought it was pretty cool when I was a kid. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• YES I DO!!! I HAVE A HUGE ONE ON MY BACK, I HATE IT,,, BUT IT WILL LOOK WORSE TO GET IT REMOVED, I HAVE HAD MANY PeoPLE LOOK AT IT, THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING.
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 12:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I had a large one on my right forearm. It was so dark that it was almost black and about as a big as a quarter. It was there when I was born but started to change and get bumpy and had some hair growing from it when I was 10. I had to have it removed. I don't remember anyone ever saying anything about it before that, but when it was removed there were cancerous cells and a lot of the flesh in my forearm had to be removed. It left a large concave scar. The scar made kids talk and ask questions. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but even my own kids have asked about it. Sometimes I jokingly tell children a big dog bit me!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I had a protruding strawberry looking mark on my back. Now that I'm older, the redness has gone away but I have an indention there now.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no birth marks but i do have (beauty) moles
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 2:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Several. I had the massive strawberry birthmarks. They puff up to the point people think they will pop. They have since lost the "puff" and you can not see them.
    Anonymous

• no but my sister has a big one!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• misses nick I'm sure glad you caught the cancer in your arm early and had it removed. Wish they'd find a damn cure for that.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011