As a mother what would you do if you found out your childcare provider had ....

What would you do if your childcare provider (in home) had been keeping your infant child for a few months and found out after a suprise visit your baby was kept in its carseat all day long bottle propped up to feed him or her and he or she sits in the bathroom in the DARK alone with a noise machine playing all day I mean REALLY what would you ladies do???? Besides finding another provider what would you ladies do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• i'd try not to beat her ass but i would tell her off and fire her
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 12:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Get him the hell out of there!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Report her to the state licensing board and find another child care provider. That is after I chew her out and give her a good piece of my mind. I will also let everyone I know be aware of what kind of provider she is.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would tell any other parents that are taking their kids there the situation so they can find a new provider as well.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• are you kidding me?? OMG.. that made my heart SINK.... ish... I would try my hardest to make sure she didn't keep her license..!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would find another babysitter.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• OMWord!!!!! I would report her. I would give her a piece of my mind. I would tell everyone I know not to use her. I'd probably sit outside her door and tell any other parents what they needed to know. And I would probably quit my job and not leave my child with anyone ever again.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'd raise hell threaten to bring charges against her, and fire her sorry ass! If she ever used me for a job reference I'd give her prospective employers an earful!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i would see how she liked it ..put her in a carseat and let her sit in the bathroom in the dark with a damn music machine....unreal. but honestly there are sitters out there that do mistreat children of all ages. Make sure you get a background check done before letting anyone watch your kiddos.
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would take my child and wouldn't look back.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011