TMI- but need some advice

Last night we were having sex and all the sudden I felt this really sharp pain (like he hit something) and we had to switch from missionary to me on top. It was still a little bit uncomfortable. Today I am still in pain and uncomfortable- almost like my bladder is aching or something but it is in my stomach. My DF is pretty "large"- we have been together for over 10 years though and this has never happened. Any advice or has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• When my cervix used to get hit, I HURT. Could be he hit your cervix or just maybe a ligament that time. Who knows.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i would def go to the doctor. he could of fractured or bruised something. sounds like what happen to my friend(rough sex n she got a pain) she went to the hospital n she had a minor fracture.
    shan02

Answer by shan02 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011