colon cleanse?

anyone done one? did u have weird things come out of you? or just poop alot? massive diareah?

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• Nope never done one and never will. I think they cna be very dangerous. All your immunties live in your intestines, along with good bacteria. Alot of people are stupid and do colon cleanses alot and strip their intestines and wind up with all sorts of digestive issues.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i only want to do it once to jump start dieting. not an every week thing....eeeeeeew!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Still be carefull, everytime you do that, you strip your intestines.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I htink Dr. Naturas is safe. I only did it once with friends as an "experiement" and to cleanse. I didnt have cramping or diareah. It basically gives you alot of fiber and expands your poop It is a month long program that is supposed to wipe down the sieds of your intestine walls. I guess that is the only way to describe it. When Iwent it was productive but not too nasty. I dont feel like I lost weight but I did feel healthy.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011