WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU CAUGHT A SEXUAL DISEASE FROM YOUR HUSBAND?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 12:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd ask him who he had been screwing- and then I'd kick his sorry ass to the curb!
    Anonymous

• Probably kick his balls into his throat. Then divorce him and take my kids back to my hometown. I cringe just thinking of how disgusted I would be if that were to happen.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would divorce him and take everything,but we don't have to go there,my hubby is true blue!!!! He loves me and only me and we have a rock solid marriage!!! Over 17 years!!!! WooHoo!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Divorce him!
    Jani2594

Answer by Jani2594 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• What is it? There are some(like HPV) which can lay dormant for years. And unless there are symptoms most Doctors will not even test for them.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I guess it would depend on a few things. Many STIs can lay dormant for years, so there really is no reason to believe that just because I found it after marriage that I actually got it after marriage, or that he got it after marriage. In addition there are other ways that he could get many of them besides sexual contact. I don't mind if my DH chooses to have extra marital sex, but I do expect him to be safe about it. BUT, once I have it I have it. If he was open and honest about having another partner, I wouldn't be upset about that, but I would be angry that he wasn't safe, and even more angry that I caught it... But in reality, beyond treatment, what is there to do? Leave him? What's that going to solve? Nothing! So just like I wouldn't really want to catch the Flu from him and I would be angry if he wasn't being careful and caught it, I wouldn't hold it against him either - same with STIs. It's not like he did it on purpose

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Go see the dr, then the lawyer
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would divorce him. Not only washe be unfaithful, but he would also be putting my health at risk, causing me to pay the consequence of his behavior.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Cut his man hood off lol

mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Cry and kick him to the curb!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011