Ha! What Cuba really thinks of Michael Moore, for liberals!!

This might be old news for some of you, but I just found it and think it is funny. Michael Moore lied Hahaha He said that Communist Cuba medical is working great.
ttp://pajamasmedia.com/rogerkimball/2010/12/19/ha-what-cuba-really-thinks-of-michael-moore/

My question is do you still think Obama med. care would work here with a lager group of people?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I hate hate hate that fat ugly micheal moore. he can't make a real film if he wanted to. he has nothing better to do in his life then rag on the republicans. he makes me sick to look at him. ofcourse he would like cuba's healthcare. he should move there. lol oh wait i don;t think they want him either.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Michael Moore profits off of lying to people... He cares about money. Not people. If it wasn't for capitalism (the very thing he claims to hate), he would have nothing.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I hate hate hate that fat ugly micheal moore.

FTR, if Michael Moore had Jake Gyllenhall or Brad Pitt's body he'd still be an asshole. His appearance is the least of the things to hold against him.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Michael Moore is a capitalist. He is using the leftist agenda to make money and he has made a ton of it. It's all a staged persona with the end goal being money. He has massive amounts of it and uses tax shelters and investments just as any other capitalist does.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• What makes you think that all liberals care what Michael Moore thinks

Ummm... perhaps the popularity of his movies. Especially overseas where he tells the rest of the world Americans are stupid. For a high speaking fee of course.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I agree older. It is despicable that they are forced to live like that. I am just saying Moore is well aware of it, but lied to make the movie anyway. Bottom dollar to him is money.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• honestly. I wish Michael Moore would just fade away. He encapsulates an arrogant elitist attitude and the hatred he spews for those who disagree with him sickens me.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• pam, I was born in Cuba, still have family members there, some of which I have never met, but even though I haven't been there in over 50 years, I know what is going on through those relatives. The Island is divided up with a section for only tourist and the rest of the Island is off limits to any foreigner, they are not allowed to travel without special permission, which nobody ever gets. Like most of the comments here say Michael moore is after money making not out to help anyone but himself. His films were not banned because it favor the regime, it made them look good why on earth would they ban it?

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I knew it was a lie from the very beginning, he only got to see the Cuba they wanted him to see though, like every other foreigner that comes through there.

Answer by older at 1:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

He only saw what would make for a movie that would make him money. He isn't so stupid as to actually believe it, but he knows many on the left will.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011