Anyone else?

Is there any stay at home mom's out there who's hubby works hard, but still barely make it by? I have been finding lately with this new little one coming I have been having a lot of anxieties. Hubby and I decided on me staying home at least until I deliver and come off maternity. But things have been tight lately with money after the holidays. I want the best for my children, but I just don't know if I would be able to work right now with all the pain i'm in and not having a sitter until my hubby's hours change at work. I have family around me but no one to help. They are all busy with their own lives or helping my other family with their children, which makes life a lot harder. I just wish things were easier. I cry all day while hubby is working, and I barely find myself being able to spend the time with my son i want because of all of my anxieties. I love my son more than anything, and I feel like terrible. I knew things wouldn't be easy, I just wish there was a way to keep my mind off of this and just enjoy my family and my son and enjoy my pregnancy a little more since i will be due in April. Anyone out there in the same situation, or have any kind of advice for me?

AaronLee2009

Asked by AaronLee2009 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm not in your situation at this moment. But I do understand anxiety because I have been there. PLEASE GET HELP. Talk to your doctor. Do it TODAY.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think you need to talk to your doctor too. You SHOULD be enjoying your time at home and taking care of yourself. You shouldn't be crying all day while your husband is at work. You need to take care of yourself. Call your doctor right now.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Ask you doctor to refer you to a therapist

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Is the sky gona fall ???No then get back up and lets get moving.You could have a garage sale to get rid of any stuff you don't need.You could do an inventory of jewelry,and sell it!Crying all day only dwells on the problem.You must get up and get moving!Stay positive,you can do this its not that hard ,and if it is,you best be prepared for it to seem even harder.Life is not to sit and cry or wonder why,its a gift as seen through the other side.You can't expect everything to fall in to place.Publishers Clearing house is not gona be at the door!Come on you can do it.I've been there i know.Get your grit out honey and lets MOVE out of depressionville onto brighter days! a pill will not fix anything only you can.Get POSITIVE now! Everyone follows your lead.So lead.Anxiety won't pay the bills,all it will do is overcome you if you let it.I truly believe women were put on this planet to see just how much we could actually put up with
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2011