Is anyone else a grammatical accuracy or spelling freak?

I wig about grammatical errors and spelling errors, even in text messages I hate it!

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am totally a freak about it! LOL! It drives me nuts when anyone just jots me a quick note and has misspelled words or bad grammar! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sometimes, other times it doesnt really bother me. i dont hype about the apostrophes and stuff
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I make a lot of typos. I used to be a freak about it, but I've loosened up quite a bit. It's not worth my time.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It annoys the piss out of me!
    Anonymous

• i dont' worry about spelling or punctuation when i am on here but my best subject in skool was spelling so yea if the kids or hubby spell something wrong i always point it out
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I can deal with typos, or even small grammatical errors. Its when ppl takl like dis dat bugs da crap outta me. I don't mind at all if people fail to use capitalization, because you can still read it without having to concentrate. When there is NO punctuation and you can't make out one sentence from the next - I could scream!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Not to concerned with how the grammer and spelling is. I do use the spell check when it is offered. Like here in questions it does not offer spell check. I tried to open up my Spell check on my windows and it doesn't allow it. But I am not computer savvy.

Rebecca
    Rebecca75

Answer by Rebecca75 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It irritates me a lot when I see grammar and spelling errors, especially when people act proud of their inability to form a coherent sentence.

Rebecca75, if you click the "Use Full Editor" button, it will bring up the spell-check option.

emubren

Answer by emubren at 2:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I care about mine, but not about others'.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't mind it in text messages, because there is a lack of space. It definitely bothers me everywhere else!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008