DO YOU BELONG TO A GYM?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 12:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Hell No!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• briefly about 18mos ago. It just didn't work out. My husband at work all day and me home w/ 2 small kids...... by the time the cooking, cleaning, shopping, family time, quality time, etc was done we were too exhausted. I honestly don't know how people find the time.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No! I have free-weights in my garage.
    graceslove

Answer by graceslove at 1:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Used too... I miss it. I moved to far away and than traveled all summer. Hopefully when we move this spring/summer I'll be able to join again.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Nope...I exercise in the private of my home where no one can laugh at me if I'm doing something wrong...I have work out DVD'S..equipment in my basement
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes, and it is the best investment I have ever made.

Answer by older at 1:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I am trying to find a place where I can do Krav Maga and Aikido at the same place and work out to both. I also have a gym membership on my school Id so yes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I did, but the place was SKEEZY and didn't seem all that enthused to fix it. They were too busy roping in more new members. So I quit. I've been looking for a new gym and I might consider the Y, as the only other truly CLOSE gym is Bally's and they're bloody expensive.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes, i work at the local YMCA and get a free membership for working there
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes, for a long time. I have some workout equipment at home, but I almost never use it...if I'm home, I have no urge to workout, but I don't mind getting out of the house and getting a great workout in. They have childcare, so if the kids are out of school they can come too - and love it, they do fun things with them. Definitely worth the investment since I am there 3-5 days a week (depending on weather, I may run outside instead of going to the gym a couple days a week)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011