What is happening to my body.. adult content

Alright so I had a baby in September and I bled for about 5 weeks after. Then the bleeding stopped and about 2-3 weeks later it started up again, really heavy. I was going through like 5 pads a day and it lasted for about a week. I thought that was my period. Well ever since then I have been getting this real heavy watery discharge and I havent had my period yet. I dont have health coverage so I cant ask a doctor about it. I have taken pregnacy tests and Im not pregnant. Also my stomach is hard, is that normal after having a baby? Sorry, this didnt happpen after the first baby I had, so not sure what is going on.

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• I think you really need to see a doctor. That is my advice. Hope you feel better soon.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Could you be pregnant? I would buy a test and rule that out. If you rule out pregnancy, then find a low cost health clinic. The hard belly does not seem normal.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no that isn't normal. You should really find a free clinic or go to the ER. Hospitals have payment options and programs for people that are unable to pay.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yeah I agree go to the ER
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would call the dr that delivered the baby....if you are an established patient they will probably work with you on payment
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011