snow day!

What's your fav thing about taking a snow day?

Mine is playing in the snow with the baby and hot chocolate!

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Playing in the snow! Having my littles all home! Hot cocoa and cookies! Singing songs by the fireplace!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• we love being out in the snow, snow angels, we love to sleigh!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 1:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Playing outside with the kids. Unfortunately, we don't get many snow days ... we get plenty of snow but it's second nature for us so it has to snow a ton for school to be called off!
    Anonymous

• I can't remember. Haven't had a snow day in 13 years lol. I imagine the best part would have been simply not having to go to school!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I love to bake on a snowy day!
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Aw playing in the snow with my DD and baking cookies and watching it snow from the window!!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sleeping in and spending time with my kiddos outside. Unfortunately this week my dd is sick so no time outside for us.

Answer by gemgem at 1:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I hate snow days. We're on our 2nd in a row, blech. My kids don't like them either, they get bored. It's worse today because the temp is below zero, windchill is somewhere around -30, so going outside isn't an option. But yeah, like the first response, my job doens't get snow days, I have to work unless we have major blizzards or the like, that causes the state patrol to shut the roads. I can't tell you the supposed "creed" since I'm not employed by the USPS, but being in mail delivery kind of sucks this week!
    Anonymous

• Im the same..i love watching the family play.. making snowmen and sleigh riding and all.. my mom always makes the best hot chocolate for us when we come in.. its great!
    TabithaFox

Answer by TabithaFox at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Taking my dog out. She LOVES the snow!! My favorite thing is saying "Get the snow Pepper! Get the snow!" She does a face plant! Then she will run around in a circle ... not too fond of that part, but it is fun watching her.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011