no love

my hubby and i have been together for about 4 yrs and have been married for 1 1/2 years. we haven't had the perfect relationship but we always tried to work on making it better. last year i had decided to leave him. we separated for 4 months. in those 4 months he left for a business trip and when he was out there i guess he saw that he had something great with me. he started to tell me he missed me and was sorry for not treating me as an equal etc.. we would skype everyday while he was gone and we found what we had lost. when he got back home i decided i would give it another shot. things were fine up until we moved here. we have been here for almost 5 months and he is not the same. he is back to the way he was when i left him the 1st time. i don't know what to do. things have gotten worse. a couple of weeks ago we both decided it would be best if the kids and i went back home. the day before i was supposed to leave he changed his mind and started to threaten me with kidnapping if i left. i honestly don't feel the love there anymore. what should i do? all i want is to be happy and enjoy life with my kids. i feel trapped.

Christieluv0614

Asked by Christieluv0614 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with Mama2bof2...She is right...As long as you are married there is nothing he can do..But remember he can do the same...This was the advice my attorney gave me. If you are going to do this you need to move back to Colorado and then file for custody...without a court order either one of you can take off with you kids and there isn't a damn thing the other can do until it goes to court....Good Luck!!
    2pittsburghboys

Answer by 2pittsburghboys at 5:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sorry if I seem a bit mean, but if he threatens kidnapping - yeah - no love there. Sorry....Anyone threatened anything like that - I'd pack my kids & leave right then & there.
    KatieBellsMom

Answer by KatieBellsMom at 1:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i feel trapped too:( Its not a good feeling....We have broke up twice in the past year and he changes for a bit then its the same. I just don't feel loved or appreciated. He is a good dad, a awesome worker and provider and we like you guys have always tried our best but I feel its just not working. I don't have family help so I am unsure what to do next...

So why did he change his mind about you leaving?? Not sure if you work but cna you get your own place where you guys live like the city? Mine would freak out if I left the state but I have nowhere to go outside of where we live...LOl
    Anonymous

• Katiebellsmom i know what your saying cause i wanna leave but i don't wanna get put in jail. I'm in Oregon and wanna go back to Colorado. its a 2 day drive. so he would have plenty of time to call the cops on me. and anonymous, i think he changed his mind cause he doesn't want to lose his kids. i don't work, and i have no family or friends here so i know how you feel.
    Christieluv0614

Comment by Christieluv0614 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• he can't call the cops on you!!!! theyre your children! unless there is something from a judge signed and stamped saying he has sole custody of those kids, you can leave any time your little heart desires! don't let him intimidate you. he a scum bag for even saying it. pack now and leave!and as far as the car goes, you are married, you can take the car, even if it is his name!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Leave, get out now while you can. Report to cops and everyone you know what he said about the kidnapping. My exhusband used to threaten me and meantally abuse me to the point where I was living in terror I could not get the stregnth to leave for 3 years. He will only get worsde. Dont stay for the kids it doesnt work. They will know how miserable you arre. Go be with your family, he will obviously never change,
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2011