Who has considered couponing but found it too complicated and time-consuming?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 1:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• I used to cut coupons and then always forgot about them when I went shopping. Now I just look for deals in the store.

Answer by gemgem at 1:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have, but I have put time into it and it never fails I ALWAYS forget to give them to the cashier, lol.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I know what you mean. I'm lucky enough to have a grandmother who does it for me then hands the coupons to me before I go out. It's a clever system aha.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I am happy if I use enough to pay for my newspaper subscription. Actually I usually get about 10% per shopping trip, but not a big Internet coupon-er, several stores around here have started limiting or refusing Internet/home printed coupons.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 1:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I used to do it. Before I had kids. Now I don't have the time.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I get them online in my email, but most of the stuff is so off the wall that I don't bother printing them. I do keep the ones out of the dogfood bag,lol... It seems to be the only one worth using.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Not time consuming or complicated- but I don't think it's always worth it. And I do think you need to take into account the cost of newspapers and printing used to acquire coupons, plus the amount of time it takes you to match coupons with sales.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I still use coupons ,but mainly for what i purchase,or need.Seems you have to buy alot other stuff to get the deals.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2011