do you have fish in your home?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 1:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pets

• I have before and loved it! We are currently prepping a tank so we can have fish again!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes, I have three tanks. I breed guppies for fun (not for profit). One tank has my crowntail betta and three neons (plan to add three more) and yes they do great in the tank with the betta. My second has corydora cat fish and guppies and my third is used for the guppy fry. I love them and can't WAIT to have my own place so I can add larger tanks like 55 on up. I have one 20 and two 10.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We used to have a huge aquarium set up, but we moved and had to disassemble the whole thing. Husband hasn't had the time or energy to fool with getting it set up again yet.
    My daughter brought home a goldfish from the school carnival back in August and I've been caring for it ever since. That's the only fish in the house right now, lol .
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have some fish patties in the freezer LOL~~As far as pets No~~I'll stick to dogs and cats
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 1:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We used too, but don't anymore.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Not any more :( when I had just 2 kids - I spent tons of time with my tanks, etc... with 6 kids - my fish weren't getting the time and attention they needed, so I gave them to my brother's wife... who won't listen to anything anyone tells you and my beautiful babies all died.... and she gave the tanks away. GRRR
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We did have a fish, a Betta fish named John Betta. He was with us for about 2 years before he went to fishy heaven.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We have a betta fish. His name is Blue October, and he's our fourth betta fish. Before him, we had Shark, Francis, and then Sushi.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Used to but we haven't replaced them yet. Still have the tank set up though because it's pretty and we like the sound of the water.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No. we have two cats. I can see them going fishing. lol
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011