I need CLASSY bridal shower games!!! Any ideas? What was done at your bridal shower????

My best friend is getting married soon and I'm throwing her bridal shower next week.

She's a very classy girl, both her mother and her MIL will be there so she does not want any sex based games or anything like that.

Any ideas for TASTFUL and CLASSY bridal shower games?

****Also I KNOW this sounds terrible but I just had a miscarriage a few days ago so I'm really looking for really fun, cool games that will make her shower perfect but that don't really require a ton of effort because emotional, physically and mentally...I'm just not up for it.****

Thanks.

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My maid of honor asked my husband funny questions and then I had to guess how he answered them.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Maybe you want to take a different route. Rather than traditional "games" do some different things.
    Such as, get a journal at the store and have everyone write words of wisdom, advice, etc in it during he party.

I am drawing a blank on games.....oh my..... You could make the question game, all questions all about her and hubby. Person to get most right wins. How did they meat, how long had they been dating before getting engaged, how many children do they want, what is bride to be's job, what is his job, how old are they, those kind of things. What does she most love about him, what does she most dislike about him.

Word scrabble is always a low key game.

Sticker on bottom of plate for a door prize.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• A friend's bridal shower had "Bridal Bingo", a wedding word search, and a cute little quiz about the couple - things like "where did they meet?", "where did they go on their first date?" etc.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Thanks for the ideas ladies.

We ARE doing the Bridal Shower Bingo. We tend to do that at every shower because it's such a big hit.

miasmommy21407

Comment by miasmommy21407 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Do a word scramble with words having to do with marriage etc.. At mine we played "hot potato" with a boquet, which was fun.. We also had all the ladies who attended write on a sheet of paper what they thoughts they keys to a long healthy and happy marriage were.. Each lady gets to write it down and only the bride gets to read them then picks her favorite.. Everyone who wins in the above games get a small gift (candle, bath products, etc).. We also had necklaces made from ribbon with two plastic rings on it and anyone who said they word wedding would get their necklace taken, and again whoever has the most necklaces at the end of the shower recieves a gift. GL planning!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011