MASSAGE THERAPY

Do you go? I go once a month. Its helps so much to loosen my back & neck muscles. Love it.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• I wish I could go once a month! I have only had a massage twice, the first time the male massuer (?) had braids with beads at the ends that clinked together and it botherd the crap outta me, the next I was in a nice hotel and had to go to the basement (had a spa, pool, bar and arcade, not a creepy basement) so the basement to sign in then we went up 4 floors to a regular looking hotel room that had the bed removed and it weirded me out that I was in a reg bedroom.. so both experiences weirded me out. But I LOVE it when I can convince Dh to massage me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i have a hot tub and sauna at home, the way to go!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 1:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I go and get it done whenever I can afford it and it's like heaven on earth for me. I swear I actually feel happier after, not just more relaxed.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• cassie you made me laugh that hair clinking thing LOL
    garden chick we so want a hot tub, one day, that helps for sure

our extended health pays for a certain amount of massage so I only really pay for a few of them in the year its still worth it
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011