How can you calm the noise down in your ears ? And how can I get back on track to loose weight?

I have ringing in the ears ,sounds like air lines I use to work in plastic shop alot of air lines on machines and I have gained alot of my weight back I just want to cry every day some days I do.

peplange826

Asked by peplange826 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If you have the ringing constantly it's probably tinnitus and you should get to your doctors about it. My mom has it and they've given her specially made ear plugs and tried to help her with the ringing.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sounds like tinnitus. You can get a white noise machine or ear device to help. Also, try reducing things in your diet that make it worse: caffeine, sodium, and red meat.

I wish I could be more help, but when I last saw an audiologist about my tinnitus, they said I needed Xanax 2x a day. (Anti-anxiety meds. Way to tell me it's all in my head. Jerkoffs...)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You have to check this out with a doctor, it could be a number of things, before you start any weight loss program.

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i agree, talk to your DR about the ringing in your ears... as for loosing weight i always suggest clearing out the house and your life of any unhealthy foods... then add activity daily, like parking in the last parking spot and forcing yourself towalk further into the store... it seems simple, but it adds to your daily activity...
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Speak with yuor dr. about the ear issues. I would set up a program or hit the gym for schedualed training.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• talk to your dr
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I agree with everyone else. I would check with my doctor if I were you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Talk to your doc. Sounds like tinnitus. I saw something for it in a commercial recently. It was over the counter, but can't remember the name. Maybe a pharmacist would.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Get a full physical, including your ears...then approach your weight loss with a dr. approved nutrition program and some exercise.

Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree on seeing the dr, could be tinitus or meniers sp?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011