What would you do?

Just looking through all the sites recently visted on my computer...and there are several porn sites...My husband has been going to them...Im pretty pissed!

Djs_Jls

Asked by Djs_Jls at 2:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• WHY? I DONT GET WHY SOME WOMEN GET SO UPSET WHEN THEY LOOK AT PORN. WOULDNT YOU RATHER HIM LOOK AT PORN AND GET BUSY WITH YOU THEN TO CHEAT ALL TOGETHER???
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt do anything. get over it. he is a man. i think you should grow up.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt do anything. i would joke to him about it but it wouldnt bother me at all.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Why are you upset?
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 2:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't understand why women think of porn as a big deal. My husband looks at it from time to time and I dont have a prob. I think as long as he is not stickin it in someone else and just lookin whatever it doesnt bother me. I have watch it with him too it turns him on. relax not that big of deal.
    Anonymous

• Im upset becasue I have been putting out for him alot, and doing things I normally wouldnt...to try and keep him happy in the sack...and hes looking at porn like I'm not exciting enough for him....when I didnt put out all the time he never looked at porn...whats the deal with that...it makes me feel insecure
    Djs_Jls

Answer by Djs_Jls at 2:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I dont see why you feel insecure.

Anonymous

• take the keyboard with you when you leave the house.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 2:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well so what boo hoo. maybe his sex drive is on overdrive and when you are not around he needs something to hold him over. i say get over it. be glad he'd rather do you than himself.
    Anonymous

• In most cases, a man looking at porn has NOTHING to do with how satisfied he with his SO. It has nothing to do with you. You are thinking about this like a woman, and you are failing to see it from a man's point of view. Men are visual creatures and most of them have a libido that could choke an elephant. There is no reason to be hurt, offended, or angry. If you are feeling insecure about your sexual relationship with him, tell him so and ask him for some reassurance.
    Anonymous