Did you let someone film your delivery ?

Running debaate between family members who were not present was to film the delivery . I am not into everyone seeing me in labor so I prefer not too. I do not mind some pictures during labor and right after the child comes out .
BUT I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF ALL THAT COMES OUT.
My husband is there and I have told him some pictures butnone of my personal parts and that I need him to show me better emailing family.

Did you or are you planning to let your delivery be filmed ?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ew. NO WAY. I don't need my father seeing my vagina. A still picture of the baby in my arms at the end is more than enough.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My hubby recorded some, more so before and after actual labor process. My mum was there for my first son and she is a prof phototgrapher so I have lots of pictures. My hubby did a good job taking pix of our second son.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my mom filmed my first
    i didnt mind
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yuck and no
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 1:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No!! Only my mother and my husband were in the room but I wouldn't even let either of them watch let alone stick a camera down there.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We had planned to with our first, not film my crotch but the rest of it. I ended up having an emergency C-section and my husband was so flipped out he forgot the camera. We will this time around :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My whole deliveries were photographed, but not filmed.

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• 1st baby: our camera at the time took photos and video. I labored for a million years and IF i'd had a vaginal delivery my husband would've switched back/forth from photos to video during the process. ended in an emergency c section and I didn't want video because of the audio (I was puking like crazy) but he got lots of gruesome photos of my uterus, bladder, etc

2nd baby: planned c section and camera at that time was still photo only. if I could've had a 2nd person in the surgical suite I'd have loved to have it filmed..... but hubby had my hand to hold plus the camera and took hundreds of awesome pics

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I was planning on having it filmed but my mom was 5 minutes late. I was only in labor for about an hour and she lives 45 min away.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'd love to have something just in case I ever wanted to see it.
    If you don't have anything, you might regret it and be somewhat disappointed. Just because there is video or pictures does not mean you have to share it with the world. Keep it Private.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011