how bad does this friggen piss you off?

dont you hate it when ur bf or hubby doesnt understand ur hormones even when u try to explain and their still being an ass towards ya?

my bf always says "theres your f**king hormones again" IT PISSES ME OFF AND I WANNA STRANGLE HIM!!

lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yea, I hate that, especially when my hormones have nothing to do with anything and my mood has more to do with him being a frickin' jerk but it couldn't possibly be that because that would make him the bad guy and he's perfect, at least in his own eyes!
    Anonymous

• a jury of your peers would never convict you!.....lol
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 2:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• hahah YEP! my bf does the same thing.hes like "im not an asshole, im a great guy" but its not the hormones that get me..its just some things he says that would get me mad in general...like telling the doctor today that i love being naked around strangers...THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR AND EMBARRASSING!
    Anonymous

• lol let's just say the hubby saw the horns come out last night... instead of coming to bed and snuggling with me, he comes in and says something super stupid.. I literally didn't say a word and went and slet in the guest room... and then tore him a new asshole this morning for being a jerk last night, and then expecting ME to say sorry this morning.... LOL!
    Anonymous

• hahahahahahah the power of hormones! =) wooo
    Anonymous

• YES!! OMG!! i hate it, i wish they would go through this crap. not only the harmone thing but my body changes. I wish they would understand!!! the emotions we go through and sometimes for no apparant reason i just start to get depressed or even cry. I get stressed so easy too.
    Momy2be954

Answer by Momy2be954 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• omg yes! he doesnt understand and he will always go theres your fucking hormomnes again and never takes me serisouly cuz he always sayinjg its my hormones takeing over or some shit like that it just fucking pisses me off lol
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Not trying to be a wise *ss...but consider it training for menopause!!!! BOTH are rotten to deal with!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 3:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Do you know what I sometimes say in regards to hormones? :) I say, I think this way all the time, but when I am hormonal, I SAY it. (hee hee)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh, yeah. My hubby thinks it's funny when I'm pissed off, so sometimes he pushes me just for his own entertainment I think. I try to warm him that he is pissing me off, and then when I go off the deep end, he gets mad at me even though I tried to tell him I'm gonna friggn' flip out!! Then I can't stop once I've started. I hate being so damn hormonal all the time.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 4:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008