Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Please My son is in trouble he is autistic and in Jail. I need to talk to someone. Please.

I need some advise? son is 30 years old hasen't seen a doctor in a long time. driving without a licence agravated. Please help never been in jail before and they want to put him in jail for 2 years?????? Desperate Help

Answer Question

Asked by Starseed at 2:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Get a lawyer and a doctor. You'll prolly need doctor's proof that he's autistic. And a lawyer can fight for you so nothing bad happens to him.

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

  • 2years for driving with out a licence wow! harsh what state do you live in?
    Id get a lawyer and get your doctor to proof he is autistic. good luck i hope it all works out well.

    Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

  • Yep I agree with the replies above.

    Answer by njt320 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

  • ditto for me too. A good lawyer can have that taken care of with the statement from a doctor.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.