who else is addicted

okay so who else does this i get up at six in the morning and i do little things around the house but when everyone is out the door i get on cafemom and i am on here quite a bit now my house is clean it is not emaculate or anything but i am not a dirty person but i usually get up right befor the kids come home from skool and do everything else that needs done cuz i am addicted to cafe mom anyone else?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the second the hubby is out the door my butt is on the computer chair,lol
    michelle_04

Answer by michelle_04 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• ME! I've got the laptop on the couch and my daughter plays for most of the day in the living room. I take 20 minute breaks throughout the day to clean, but since I clean the entire house every day, it's pretty much just touch-ups. I don't ever let any room get so bad that it would take me more than 20 minutes to clean it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i'm pretty much the same way. i'm also on here a lot when my husband is off and they're all in there watching tv (this is much more interesting than tv lol)
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 2:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm definately an adidct. I spend my free time on here. The three hours I have alone in the morning while DD is in Pre School. The two hours for her afternoon Nap. And sometimes after everyone is in bed. (computer is in our bedroom) My other addiction would be Sims, I try to spend time on both.
    Rebecca75

Answer by Rebecca75 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah same here :P i clean everyday here and there so im also doing touch ups when i clean. my boys are in school and so its me and my 11 month old chillin on cafe mom
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• good grief thank u i thought i was gonna have to call an 800 number for help
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well, when I'm home, I am working with my businesses so that is my dirty little excuse for checking back on CM all day, lol
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Perhaps there ought to be a support group here you can join.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i have done way more CM Q&A than work the last couple weeks. granted it's slow and normally i bust my butt, but i just can't stop. i worry about getting caught all the time. i think that indicates a problem...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008