Work at home ?

I am a stay at home mom of 3 little ones. I know that is a job in itself but I feel like I need something else in my life too. I plan to homeschool but I also wanted to do something for myself while the kids have their quiet time in the afternoons. DH and I don't need extra money..he does great with supporting the family but it would be nice to have alittle money I make for myself. I want to find something fun to do...a job to do. I don't want to sell makeup or anything like that. Anyone have any legit ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can always go with a direct selling company if thats what you want....I sell on ebay. If I post things regularly I do about $120-$150 in profit a week. And I get my inventory from thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops, clearance racks and sometimes craigslist. Even if you list 5-10 things a week it can make you some of your own money. And thesedays with being able to print postage, other than shopping for inventory you don't have to leave your house at all.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Maybe you could create a website about homeschooling. You could post info, curriculum's, activities, ideas, etc. To make money you could get sponsors or sell ad space.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sorry, forgot to add this- Or if you are good at stretching your dollars, couponing, finding deals, etc maybe you could create couponing kits for busy working moms. In your kit, you could include coupons, organizers, links to websites that offer deals, etc The best thing to do is to find what you are good at and are interested in and find a way to make money from it. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!! We have quite a bit of Moms on our Team who are home schooling their Children as well.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Juice Plus
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    Amazing opportuntiy for full time, part time or spare time.
    Fell free to contact me with any questions or for more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I love being a sahm and love the business I have started w/ Gold Canyon Candles! I get to get out and have time meeting new friends and socializing w/ other females. I've made great moeny with this and was able to start this business for free. Let me know if you would like to hear more about my business.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I work from home as an Independent Prepaid Legal Associate. The company has been around for 38 years, trades on the NYSE (PPD) and has an A+ rating with the BBB ..... you can not trade on the NYSE and be a scam and they are PUBLICLY audited every 90 days.

PrePaid Legal was also rated as one of the top 100 businesses in the US by FORBES magazine.

www.pplsuccesschannel.com
    www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• homecareersuccess.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2011