AM I CONSIDERED A DRUNK IF I WANT TO GO AND POLISH OFF A BOTTLE OF WINE BY MYSELF?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 2:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Is this a normal occurance or are you having a bad day?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Depends, are you doing this every single day? Then possibly. And how big a bottle...a 3 glass bottle or much more? I drink a glass of wine or 2 some evenings, not every evening. Sometimes I want something else, hot tea or chai. And do you mean drunk as in alcoholic? I think of a drunk as someone who is loud and obnoxious.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• only if you drink by yourself on a daily bases..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Only if this is what you intend to have for breakfast accompanied by lunch and dinner.

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• uh no, while DH was deployed I drank a half bottle almost every day after DS went to bed. I am drinking a daquari right now (its 9pm for me, ds has been asleep for an hour)
    plus a glass of wine is supposed to be good for you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I consider a drunk someone who drinks routinely and can't function without it. But, saying you're going to "polish off" a bottle, does make it sound worse than it really is lol!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't think so. I used to drink a glass of red wine at night because I was trying to be heart healthy, and every once in a blue moon I would just relax and play some games on the computer and drink a glass of wine, and then another and another, not intending to get falling down drunk. And it definitely wasn't an every day or even every week or month occurance.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• daily...maybe? weekly...probably not?
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If you're a mom.....then no!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• only if it's every day
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 2:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011