Do you still have faith in humaity???

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, that is the one thing that will take a lot for me to loose.

Answer by older at 2:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have faith in myself and my close friends and family. But admittedly for the rest of humanity it's not looking so good. Haven't completely lost faith in it, but it is slipping.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• as it looks right now ; no . people hav no respect or love for eachother .

Answer by benjaminsmadre at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Of course, I don't think I could ever lose it unless the human race was turned into brain eating zombies or something along those lines.

Answer by leah_rai at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• When you've lost faith in humanity, you've lost all hope.

Answer by SpaceToast at 2:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Absolutely. There's no reason not to. There are far too many good people to lose hope in humanity. We just hear about the bad more because the media is a market for money and the bad things is what makes the news sell. How else do you think reality shows became popular?

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• As long as there is love in my heart I will never give up hope/faith in humanity! NEVER!!!

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No way!! In times of trouble, humanity shines brighter than our stars. Just wish we could see that in times of peace as well.

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Why not?? There's always hope..and if there wasn't I guess there'd be no reason to ever have a smile on my face!

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• not exactly. on the grandest scope (every single one of us) i feel we are good...on the smallest scale (individual) i think we are good. its that small group scale (100-1,000 ppl) that has me concerned.

Answer by okmanders at 3:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2011