Vote Ups...Have you?

So I finally took a look at the awards in the Cafemom Answers Profile and some of them seem a little far fetched.

*Receive 25 vote ups on 1 answer----is that possible??
*Maxed out the daily Extra Credit Cap---Um WTHeck is the Daily Extra Credit Cap??

LoL

So have any of you moms gotten those two? Are you close?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 3:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yea I still trying to figure out the vote up my answers and still have not seem extra credit
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes... I have... It's so sad to admit it... :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yep, all it takes is one good debate question on a busy day and you get that one easily. I've never bothered with any of the point whoring sections, but at some point got that one and the one for however many bumps just in the course of asking and answering. I think the numbers were actually higher, but they had complaints so made them lower.

But is this whole rewards thing some super-cool thing to strive for, or what?
    Yes and no - you eventually get the ability to move people's questions to another category (not sole power - you nominate it and 3 people have to agree before it changes), and after that you get the ability to add a TMI flag to someone's question (same rules). That second one seems kind of pointless - usually you know it needs the flag because they posted about their chunky secretions right in the subject line, the flag isn't helping. Not something I'd put effort into, but you get them eventually either way
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'm still trying to figure out what this whole award thing is about. I feel pretty rewarded by the interaction, and as a bonus, I may even help someone or make someone laugh. But is this whole rewards thing some super-cool thing to strive for, or what?
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 3:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't worry about the awards, it's silly in my opinion!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have not gotten the 1st one I have been extremely close though the 2nd one is you have to use up all of your To Do List meaning you have to ask all your questions, give out all your votes up and bumps and answer all the questions it says to do
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011