If your dh had been seeing another woman and lied to the other woman about not being married should she sue the other woman or devorce her dh

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• How/why would you sue the other woman for what?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Charis76, there's a law now that basically says you can sue the person who cheated with your spouse. to answer the question: no i wouldnt sue her because she didn't know.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 3:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• *I think we need a little more information maybe? It maybe just me.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• alienation of affection. But no, I wouldn't sue her - it's my husband that was cheating on me. I would divorce him.

Answer by missanc at 3:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Mamma2E- Thanks didn't know that....

Well I still wouldn't sue her but I would divorce him.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Divorce him since you say that she did not know at all.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• ur welcome. I must say that if she did it and she knew what she was doing or rubbed it in your face, then some women sue the mistresss just to cause her some kind of pain. Fantasia Barrino was in that situation I believe... you guys can google it.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 3:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I wouldn't sue any women who knew or didn't know, it's up to my husband to keep his dick in his pants.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Me personally.

I wouldn't even sue her if she knew full and well that he was married.. Why sue her. She wouldn't even be in the picture if my husband didn't want her there.

Would I divorce my husband. That would depend on many factors: Had he done this before? What type of relationship did they have? What was the state of our relationship? and many other things..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No if she did not know than how is she to blame? I mean really who here did full background checks and followed a guy home after a few dates to make sure he was single? I ended up being the other woman once. I had no clue. I meet his friends after dating him for 2 months. We went out a lot. No trying to hide that we where a couple or anything along those lines. None of his behaviour lined up with him being in a relationship. I was shocked when a woman came flying at me threatening to beat me up 2 years after I broke up with the guy because he was apparently living with her at the time that he dated me. I found that ridicules enough but now days to know I could get sued for something I did not know about because I do not stalk the men I date. Really makes you think.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011