Those who divorced, did you ex husband come right out and say "I want a divorce"? I did ask him. He won't answer.

How do you really know? Mine won't say the words but I think there is someone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You can ask him.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I didn't give mine a chance. I walked out on him and never looked back.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My ex told me that he wanted a divorce and didnt give me a reason. I snooped and found out hed been having an affair. So... push the issue if you need to know.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yup, he did. He also said many other things. Then, when I left, he came calling. Had his friends call. Came to the place I'd hang out. Sad really. If you feel it's over, and you are ok with it, then you can move it along yourself. It sounds like he wants it, but is afraid that it might be a mistake.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• gosh I dunno. I never been married nor divorced, but i think if he wont answer then thats your answer.. just watch for patterns.. my bf says patterns show u how somene can be and if they ever change and so on. i wish you luck
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Just ask him. I told him I wanted the divorce.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Maybe he is going through a rough spot with reality and isn't sure what he wants...Typical Man...Good Luck I would just come right out and tell him if he isn't sure you can make up his mind for him. Good Luck!!
    2pittsburghboys

Answer by 2pittsburghboys at 5:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011