Have you ever met anyone famous?

Who?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 3:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I met several of the Orlando magic players who had kids that went to the pediatric practice that I worked for as well as some of the no longer existing Solar Bear hockey team, the drummer for creed, and one of the nsync guys. I can't remember everyone's name, but almost all them were nice and easy to deal with.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Rosie O Donnell and her (former) wife Kelli. It was in 2005 when Rosie was on Fiddler on The Roof in NYC. They are truly compassionate and amazing people. My luggage was misplaced at the airport and they gave me gift cards galore to replace my stuff.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Jerry Springer - he was at a local starbucks with his wife. we got his autograph
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I am a nerd and went to a comic con once to meet the people in Star Trek. I got to meet Leonard Nimoy. It was so cool. I love him to death.
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 3:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• oh - Jesse Ventura too. He was a prick. I worked at a venue he was doing an event at and he had all sorts of stupid rules and whatnot. All for the cameras, not the kids (it was a children's exercise campaign )
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• many of the Star Trek cast and Mark Hamill (from Star Wars)...very nice people

I used to go to alot of SciFi conventions in my single days.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I met Mike Herrera from the band MxPx at circle k after warped tour. i got his autograph and a hug. i squealed all the way home.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I met mayor kotch when I was a child. I sat on his lap and mom took a photo and sent it to the local paper. i was so embarassed because mom didnt count to 3 and my mouth was open lol but he was very patient and kind. I remember many people yelling at him about political stuff but he ignored them. I went to high school with Austin Scarlett (he's a fashion designer and has his own tv show) and his sister. Both very kind and very artistic! I met one of the Kennedy's at a environmentalist meeting regarding the Hackensack (NJ) river. I got an autograph and he was very nice
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• method man... lol he was walking around by himself at the harbor in downtown baltimore & i've met the hogan family at a singing competiton in orlando at the marriott hotel, in 2004 way before brooke got famous, & before linda & hulk got divorced ! I was on the 1st episode of there show "hogan knows best" during the taping of her at the singing competiton in orlando, she was a special singing guest.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I spent a birthday drinking with Keefer Sutherland. He can pound it back, man!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011