• In the Spotlight:

What brand of Green Tea Pills are the best?

There are so many Green Tea pills. Some are less potent than others. What's the best brand and where can I buy them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow, that's a loaded question :) I think you will get many opinons. I personally use the ones from Good Herbs because they are naturally decaffeinated and have one of the highest amounts of antioxidants in the brands that I have compared. It doesn't mean there isn't a "better" one out there.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I can't take any of them. I pee all day... sigh.........
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lol
    Anonymous

• I have tried so many in the past, and I haven't had any results from them. What are you looking for? Energy, weight loss or both? Boil green tea tea bags, pour it in a pitcher filled with ice to make iced tea, add a natural sweetener, or low calorie sweetener, add some lemon wedges and voila! That's the best source of green tea you can get.
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 7:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• please contact me at mtwilson@myserisse.com for more information on outstanding green tea products; green tea capsules or green tea drops. they help with weight management, they normalize your blood sugar level, and they are a great anti-oxidant.
    maggiew

Answer by maggiew at 10:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008