When was the last time you had a day all to yourself?

On that day what was the best thing you did?
I took myself shopping and bought myself a new outfit which I have not done for awhile. Don't forget to takecare of yourself you are important to.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• About 2 weeks ago. I went to a friends house and we went to lunch!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• A whole day... Havent had one since I decided to have children!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• huh? those kind of days exsist? lol I'm lucky if I get a morning to sleep in. :) But it's my own fault cause when I try to get away I feel bad asking people to babysit or I miss the kids....
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• havent had an entire day to myself since ive had children. the last time i was alone i went to find a cocktail dress and was only gone an hour.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• About 3 months ago but i got bored with it. I missed my kids but whole day at the spa wasnt bad.
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 4:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The last time I had a whole day to myself and only myself. When I was pregnant with my first son. He's two now.
    The last time DH and I had a full day to ourselves was this Christmas. It was spent at family's house, but without the kids.

I didn't do anything special when I was by myself. And DH and I just hung out with the family this Christmas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The last time I had the day to myself was about 5 years ago before my twins were born! lol. I don't mind though.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I do not remember.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Remember if you break down who's gonna take care of your family give yourself some T.L.C. ladies lol I know its hard to find the time or money but try if you can.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• WOW I was thinking and it has been 3 years when I was pregnant with my son I went to the spa and relaxed then just eat at a restaurant and got an hotel rooom to sleep without someone on me .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 4:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011