Faint lines-then period-faint line

Hello Ladies,

I have a ? I had took a HPT 1-2 days b4 period. I had a faint line. My period was normal kind short but normal. Just to make sure I took a HPT today. I left read it after 5 minutes and it was a faint line. Whats troubling is that I had my tubes clamped in 1995. I see my Dr this thursday. Has anyone ever experienced this?

boohoo441

Asked by boohoo441 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you reading the test in the appropriate amount of time? Are you sure you are seeing a true line and not just a ghost line?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You need to call the doc and get a bloodtest... I had a faint line when i was pregnant and a tubal isnt 100%.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Hmmm.... If you are certain it was a true line then I would go see a Doc. ASAP.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'm not experiencing any pain. I'm aware that any pregnancies can be etopic. I'm 41yrs old and this is scary to me.
    boohoo441

Comment by boohoo441 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You should still go see the doctor.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Please don't take offense. My mother in law is 46 and this happened to her. She had a positive pregnancy test in the doctors office and come to find out she is going through menepause. I guess hormones can spiral our of control during that time. Is it a possibility that u could be going through it? it seems early, but u never know. I would say see a doctor. If u are pregnant than congrats! It was meant to be :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Menapuase I pray not. I will find out when I go to the Dr. Thanks
    boohoo441

Comment by boohoo441 (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I hope not, too. I have heard how devastating that can be. Good luck!! And I hope the outcome is what you hope for :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011