Facebook Annoying posters? Do you have them on your list of friends?

1) What's the most pathetic status someone has posted in an attempt to get sympathy?

2) What is the ghetto'st post someone's posted as their status?

3) What is the most jaw dropping post you've read? ( like something you thought one would be embarrassed to share?)

Please answer these 3 points, and you'll get a vote up for answering all 3. :D BUMP if you had fun answering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 1) Another trip to the specialist tomorrow with T*****. I hope everything is okay...
    2) Headin 2 WV 2 c my fam. hope 2 get ther b4 it start rainin.
    3) rode a crotch rocket for the first time this weekend. It felt good to feel power between my legs. (read that with a dirty mind)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I called out the last one!
    But_Mommie

• I have 3 friends who constantly change their relationship status between "married" and "single". It's really freaking annoying and i'm happy I'm not the other person. Sometimes it's a weekly thing, something monthly. Then their posts switch between the copy and paste: "if you have a loving husband" then when they are single it is "I cannot wait to find a new place"......so annoying!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• 1) along the lines of "I hate my life, I wish I would die, nobody loves me..."blah blah blah status, and 5 min later "I love my life and my friends"...booooo

2) again, along the lines of "I was shopping at the salvation army and I just saw the couch we donated, marked up double from what we had it in our yardsale this weekend" ....

3) " never thought i'd see my sister run away"

I hate people that call out on facebook. It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I just ignore it because it's all for attention anyway. Why do you have to post your personal beefs on facebook for the world to see? seriously?
    Anonymous

• The most pathetic was "Life's just not worth it, no one loves me or even cares" (The girl constantly writes a version of this on her wall. I didn't call her out on it, I just deleted it.)

Most jaw-dropping was "I'm not pregnant!! Good thing because I wasn't 100% sure who the dad was." (All I posted in the response was "For so many reasons I'm glad you're not pregnant."

Most Ghetto? Probably "Baby mama thinks she's gonna get money from me, i gave her ass diapers. Bitch." (Didn't bother responding and I deleted him.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Most Ghetto:
    WHAT UP FB IM SO UPSET IDK WHAT TO DO BABYDADDY LOCKED UP I MISS HIM SO MUCH HE KEEP CALLING BUT I CANT AWNSER IT I WANT HIM HOME WITH US

And tie for nastiest....

Just got a rusty trombone, it was awsome!!!

and

I just sharted in my pants at work. Now I gotta sit in my shit until 4 :(
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Also include whether or not you've ever called someone out for their stupidity on facebook.... This does not include you posting your own status about them like hiding. : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• One of the most Ghetto posts I've seen in the news feed ; ) I'm for rap, but this ones just pathetic.... I didn't call them out, but I deleted them because I don't want to associate with lame. ;)

SO I GUESS SEPT EVERYONE OUT HERE LIKES TO CALL THEMSELVES A "RAPPER" IM DOING THE SAME. EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR MY MIXTAPE COMING SOON , ROCA FELLA KITKAT COMING SOON!!! MY FLOWS ARE QUICKER THAN A CAT LICKING HIS a** AND HIS TONGUE IS ON IT. :) ALSO A DUO WITH MY GIRL D TO THE E-V WITH SUGA AND GRITS , HOT SHIIIIII !!!...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• They ALL got erased!!! LOL
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011