Why does any question about not believing in God get deleted?

I am honestly curious why this topic is seemingly not open to discussion... earlier someone had asked those who do not believe in God to explain the reason why not. I didn't have time to read all of it and just clicked back on to see that the entire post has been removed! I noticed a similar post had been removed a few days back... can anyone please tell me why on a board about religion and beliefs a discussion about why one does or does not believe in God is taboo? Please, tell me quickly before this gets deleted!

Freela

Asked by Freela at 2:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is the manor in which these post are worded... Most of them are very disrespectful

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It wasn't removed the OP had closed it by choosing a best answer. Click the Closed questions tab and you should see it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Now being that it's a closed question you won't be able to respond to it unless you decide to PM the OP but you'll still be able to read all the answers
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• the reason is that people start bashing which makes the question & answers violate cafemom TOU.

there are those that just can't answer a question without getting all hot headed about it. You always get the answers like "well that's just wrong to not believe in God" etc.

also, the person that asked my delete it for similar reasons just to stop the bashing.

but it comes down to people are unaccepting and judgmental
    Anonymous

• Thanks... I'm fairly new to this site so I will look for it on Closed Answers! I really find this board interesting because I like to hear other people's perspectives!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Just a suggestion...there are religious debate groups on this site. They have all kinds of debates going on, and if you want to get into a heated discussion, join one of them! You won't be disappointed (I know...I joined one, lol.)
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008