So what do u think honestly ....

So the face book thing I wrote about earlier. My husbands ex girlfriend who he cheated on me with befriended his sisters on Facebook. The did know her years ago and face book it to reconnect and all. Anyway . Her husband never fond out and I was thinking how hurt he woul feel if he knew his wife was friends with the sisters of the man she cheated with and how seeing her again caused me a lot of pain. Anyway I asked hubby to tell her to stay out of his and his families life. He was going to but then said that he thought he was done with her and would rather not talk to her. Do u think he just doesn't want to get her out of his life for good or that he thinks it wouldn't matter cuz she can be friends with whoever she wants and he doesn't want his sisters to know he cheated? What do u think and if u think I am being stupid say so too

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 5:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Well your husband cant control you his sisters are friends with. I would tell his sisters what happen then maybe they'll not be friends with her anymore.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• IDK. My hubby always says that men are simple. So, probably just as he said. Ask him. Ask if his sisters know that he cheated, if he gets upset, remind him that he cheated, he doesn't 'get' to get upset at questions. Even if you guys have worked it out and moved on. This girl has now gotten back into your lives, through his sisters. Not directly of course. And maybe not intentionally. And maybe she honestly does want to be friends with his sisters. But, it would piss me off. And I think she should be more respectful then that. But then again, she cheated on her own spouse with a married man, so her being respectful goes out the window with a bang, doesn't it? Talk with him about it. If it were me, and we had worked it out, I'd tell him to either come clean with sisters or I would. And I would hope they would defriend her. What is your relationship like with his sisters?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• This is tough. If no one knows about the affair but you and your husband, I can see why he would want to just let it be. I do think it is snakey (like a SNAKE!) for that woman to do that. I liked my brother's ex-girlfriend and did a lot with them as a couple. They broke up, he got married 2 years later, and simply because my brother's wife had a hard time with the ex (even though SHE was the "other woman" near the end) I didn't friend the ex on Facebook. I waited until the divorce, 8 years later. There are just some things you don't do that can stir up trouble.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 5:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011