Help Me

I think iam pregnant sometimes i feel like something is moving inside my tummie . Like at night if i hold my pee at the bottom of my tummie start to feel like its tighting up i think i been gettin a period but i really dont know couse it stay on for like 3 days and i usally bleed for 6-7 days can anyone help i know yall not doctors and my tummie is gettn alil big people keep askln me ami pregnant and the line thats on my tummie is getn dark iam lost cuz i dont wanna go to the doctors and some people say that u can bleefd the whole 9 months but with my first pregnancy dis didnt happen to me i didnt bleed at all!!!

Msmommie21

Asked by Msmommie21 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• have you missed you ".'??
    Anonymous

• Why haven't you taken a home test? That should be your first step. If you think you're feeling a baby moving, then you've been pregnant for a long time and need to see a doctor!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Its not like a kick its like iam about 3 n a half almost 4 months and i took a test in september n i wasnt but the doctor said my hcg leavel can be low
    Msmommie21

Answer by Msmommie21 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008